Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Favorite: Pot Roast Sandwich

Summer vacation is almost over...and this was my first full week back to work! This meal is super easy and delicious year round! Pot Roast Sandwich Since I was working all day...I cooked mine all day in the crockpot on low. I left the house while the rest of my family was snoozing, so I left them one of these... Note from me ...so the pot roast would be ready when we all arrived back home. The only other thing you have to do when you get home is to sauté some onions and peppers in a little butter sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Your meal can be on the table in less than 30 minutes! Peppers and Onions I like to assemble my sandwiches first, then toast them{that way the cheese is all melted}! Juicy Pot Roast Sandwich
Pot Roast Sandwich Recipe

1 comment:

The Bordens said...

Andrea. I am goint to try this next week, looks good:) Holley Ann is in Decatur, I will be in in the morning, we all need to get together