Monday, October 3, 2011

a call from royalty

How would your little princess like a call from this Princess?

MR&Cindy

It can happen!  Mary Reese got a call from Cinderella last night telling her what a great job she had been doing.

Somewhere in my "blog surfing" last week I discovered this post from a Disney blogger.  It is all made possible by my friends at Target [it makes me love that place even more]!  You go here to schedule your call.  It is super easy and FREE!

You put in your birthdate and phone number.  Then you pick the Princess [you can choose from Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Tiana, Belle and Aurora], the message, and the time.  The great thing...if your forget [which I did], all you have to do is text PRINCESS and they will call you right back!

This is one reason I love Disney and Target so much.  Always first rate.  Mary Reese thought it was super cool to get a call from Cinderella herself!  She wanted to know how Cinderella knew she had been doing such a great job at school.

B&MRJasmine

Which princess will you pick?

No comments: