Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beauty School Dropout...

Beauty school dropout No graduation day for you. Beauty school dropout Missed your midterms and flunked shampoo!
Mary Reese is officially a beauty school dropout! A few weeks ago when Mary Reese cut her hair for the first time, it looked bad but not HORRIBLE! In fact most people who saw her couldn't even tell that she did it herself because she did a pretty good job for a 3 year old. She had bangs (which I don't like on her) but at least they were a decent length. Last night after Banks' TBall game, I was trying to get a pizza made and in the oven so I let Mary Reese lay in our bed and watch TV. When Jody and Banks got home, Jody went to back to our room and discovered a pair of scissors. I am still not really sure where she found them...but she did. Upon further investigation, he discovered clumps of hair hidden under the pillows in our bed. Guess who decided to cut her hair again??? And this time it wasn't very "professional"!

I didn't realize how bad it was until today...she even has a bald spot on the top! Of course when I picked her up a school today, they had an order form for Spring Pictures. Last year the photographer had to touch up her scraped-up face because she had fallen out back door at Popsy and GiGi's house the day before pictures. I don't think there is anything she can do to cover this up! Does anyone have a wig I can borrow until it grows back out??? Maybe some Rogaine???

4 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

I like the new look a lot! The hair thing cracks me up, luckily it will grow back it just might not be in time for her pictures. Sounds like she needs a JM headband with a big bow!!!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

If it will cover the bald spot up...we will take one in every color!

StaceyLWillis said...

MAR! That new hair do...WOOF!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.