Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the carpool line...

The bus riding days only lasted about a week for Banks. He decided it took too long to get home {45 minutes}! It is really only .61 miles from the school to the bus stop {eliminating all the stops in between} and .63 miles from the school to our house. I guess 45 minutes is a little long for a 5 year old...so back to the carpool line I go! Before jumping in the line today, I grabbed this book at Target:

I have been dying to read it since I finished the first one in the series {Something Borrowed} at the beach this summer. I finished the Prologue and Chapter 1 today while in line! I will have to say that the carpool line has improved since the first days of school!

2 comments:

Sue said...

E-I have read all her books. That one is good, but not as good as Something Borrowed. The next two (Baby Proof & Love the One Your With) aren't as good as the first two.

Leigh Ann said...

Charlotte told me she saw Mary Reese. Mom felt so bad...she said MR wanted to go home with them!