Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More than a water hazard...

Every other Monday night, Ms. Carol invites all the families to come fish the water hazards ponds on the country club golf course. Last night was the first night we have been able to join her this season because I couldn’t remember where their fishing poles got stuck during the move! It finally dawned on me {in the middle of the night} that for some reason they got shoved in the top of Banks’ closet…so we were finally set!
Mary Reese with her Princess fishing pole {after fishing…there is swimming…that is the reason for the attire}:

The Jackson Family joined in the fun. Mary Bradford is supervising Banks while Brad got her baited up:

Mary Reese and Gray trying to reel one in {Only 1 shoving match over the princess pole occurred. I was shocked because I have never seen them even look cross at each other until last night}:

They got over their cat fight real fast when I caught this one on the Superman pole:

Mary Reese would not even get near it {not sure what she would have done if she actually caught one}…and I wasn’t going to touch it! Thank goodness, Banks made a friend who got all the fish we caught off the hook for us! Banks did love to throw them back in:

I think we caught 3 fish on that Superman pole but nothing compared to the whopper Brad caught {actually I think the dads did way more fishing than the kids}! After fishing, there was grilling and swimming! Needless to say we were all full and worn out after a fun filled family night! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Mary Reese and Gray at the pool with their matching Princess purses jammed full of Princess paraphernalia {they were too cute prissy}!

No comments: