Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Parties

I am not {and never have been} a huge fan of the holiday surrounding this shape...

Sugar Cookies

...and I really can't stand these things...
Convo Heart

I never have!  But since I having children, I have grown fonder of the holiday.

I ♥ how hard they worked on their Valentine's cards for all their friends...
Working

Banks picked out Up this year.  Mary Reese went with Princess even though her class is 83% boys!  I told her they wouldn't mind!

I ♥ how excited she got when she got dressed for her party...

Heart Attire

She was pink and hearts from head to toe!

This got a work out this week creating Valentine goodies...

Mixing it up

We made these to put these with their Valentine cards...

V Day Double Doosies

Chocolate M&M Double Doosies!

And sugar cookies for Mary Reese's party...
Sugar Hearts


And a chocolate chip cookie cake turned out for Banks' class...
Heart Cake

And to keep it all real, I didn't ♥ how this one stuck to the pan...

DISASTER

I should have lined the pan with parchement paper but I was out!

Jody and I don't plan a romantic dinner out for Valentine's.  Honestly I don't see the point.  I would rather go out another night when all the crazies aren't out!  Instead, we have a fun & special dinner planned to do involving the entire family.

No comments: