Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

I am thankful during this season for so many things!
Thanksgiving Table

I am thankful for these 3 children...
3 Turkeys

...who getting a decent picture of all 3 together is next to impossible!

I am thankful that Banks is having such a fabulous year in school and is loving every minute! His teacher has been making "Thankful Pie" for 25 years now...
Thankful Pie

...and Banks has been having a ball sharing it! You say something you are thankful for and then you get to reach in a get a "piece of pie"!

I am thankful that I got to attend a Thanksgiving Lunch prepared by Mary Reese and the rest of her class...
Mar&Bentley

...eventhough I was late and missed their big performance! But I did get to enjoy Thankful Stew and homemade butter! All the children brought a different ingredient and they made the stew themselves. They also made butter for the rolls and corn muffins. It was delicious and delightful!

I am thankful for this new addition on his first Thanksgiving...
Owie

...he has the best disposition! But one day he is going to pay everyone back for all the silly things they have done to him!

No comments: