Thursday, August 13, 2009

Owen goes to "school"

Owen went to school for the first time today! He will be going on Thursdays and Fridays with Mary Reese. We packed his backpack last night...just like his brother and sister: ready for the 1st day We packed him some bottles and sweet potatoes... bottles packed And a happy for his new teachers.... Teacher happy He was riding in the stroller when Banks and I got there to pick him up. Here is the report of how his day went... Owen's first day Basically...he ate, slept and got his diaper changed! But his got some great loving while he was there! While he was getting loved on, Mary Reese was down the hall reading The Kissing Hand and drawing pictures of her mommy:

my mommy

Aren't I cute? I love my dress but the blue lipstick is what I love the most!

No comments: