Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Live Nativity

When I picked Mary Reese up at school today...this was in her bag:
Apparently her brave teachers staged a live nativity scene with their class. Mary Reese played the part of Mary. I don't know why but this picture just cracks me up! I think it is because the entire class looks really into their part.
When Banks was in the Three Year Old Class, I remember laughing hysterically when I found this ornament in his backpack:

On the back it is written "Banks as Joseph". I love pulling it out of the Christmas ornament box every year. Now I have one of Mary Reese to add to the tree!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love that the "manger kids" on the back row have their hands up. And sweet Mary Reese as Mary is just too cute for words! This picture really is priceless!!!