Wednesday, December 21, 2011

B I N G O

This past Saturday we did our annual Christmas Bingo at my dad and Jane’s. My sister will be in Natchez with her husband and his family, so we bingoed a week early.

We started out the morning with a cousin coloring session…

Cousins@Bingo

…and a delicious brunch…

ChristmasBrunch

…with all our traditional Christmas Morning foods.

Then made our wish list from the bingo table…

BingoPrizes

Instead of buying each other gifts, we buy bingo prizes. Popsy and Gigi fill in with some big prizes. Originally I had my eye on a ladder that got away from me last year, but when I got there I spotted a Keurig. I have wanted one for a while now. So did my sister and Tina. I knew I would have to bingo first score it.

After brunch, we each made up our bingo card…

BBingoCardMaking

I picked my numbers hoping for a winning card! All I needed was I 23 and the Keurig was mine…

Yes! I 23 was called and I quickly claimed my prize.

After all the Bingo prizes were claimed…

MRChristmasBingo

…we dug into our stockings…

StockingsWereHung

Always a fun time, and always a pair of socks…

OStocking

The kids had some additional loot…

O&LeoChristmasBingo

…which they had a great time sharing and fighting over!

We forgot to get our annual family photo, but did manage to get one of all the siblings…

Siblings@Christmas

…before everyone headed home for a long winter’s nap…

OBingoExhaustion

No comments: