Monday, April 18, 2011

Egg Dying

When we got back from our Spring Break trip, we had a few days before we had to get geared up for the last few weeks of school.  We got busy with a favorite Easter time activity.

I mixed up a bunch of dye...

EggDying

...and boiled 5 dozen eggs...

EggDying2

I got smart this year and set everything up outside...

EggDying3

The kids had a ball!  It is one of their favorite annual activities.  I have been dying eggs with them since they were born!

Even Owen got into the action this year...

OEggs

But I think he ate way more eggs than he dyed...

HBEgg

Speaking of eggs...

After we got the eggs dyed, I went to put them in the garage refrigerator.  On top of it, it made a little discovery...

DoveEggs

A dove made a her nest in a container on top of the refrigerator and laid two eggs.  We can't wait to meet the babies!

No comments: