Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family Gingerbread Night

Tonight we went to the country club for the 2nd Annual Gingerbread House Family Night. Banks decided he wanted to make his own house...so it was boys against the girls...can you guess which one is the boys and which one is the girls?
Inspite of the natural disaster to one of the houses...a good time was had by all. Santa even make a guest appearance after dinner!
Today was the last day of school for both Banks and Mary Reese until after the first of the year. I think they are excited to have a few weeks off but I know their teachers are ready for a break! I finished up my shopping today and all the presents are wrapped under the tree (the same tree whose fuse blew on the extension cord, so only about half the lights are working. Hopefully by Christmas they will all be back on again)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Mar I am very proud that she was brave during her shot-------------makes a nurse's heart warm to hear.
And loved the Christmas card-----Cute, cute!!!!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Lori...Banks said last night that we would have to stay at my cousin's house next time we came to Tuscaloosa.